Hotel Vista Las Islas
Where island dreams come true
Located on the coast of the Southern part of the Nicoya Peninsula, this operational hotel (since 2011) has impressive views of Tortuga Island and is located just a few minutes away from the Paquera ferry port, yet nestled in a hillside and surrounded by tropical jungle. Hotel Vista Las Islas consists of two separate lots: Lot 52 are the hotel grounds and lot 53 is a great extra piece of land with 4 wooden ranchos, a greenhouse and a fruit plantation.
Roll your mouse over your favorite lot, enjoy its view and receive some further details. This feature is only available for lots with a pin marker.
SHORT FACTS LOT 52: HOTEL VISTA LAS ISLAS
Sales price: USD 3.4 M
Number of guest rooms:
- 15 guest rooms with balcony and Ocean and island view
- 1 apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and balcony with Ocean and island view
- 1 apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen and private and gated garden with Ocean and island view
Total size: 30,043 m2 or 7.4 acres (this includes all construction, trails and lands surrounding the hotel)
- Earthquake-resistant construction under Swiss Management
- Underground electricity and water supply
- Subterrain power and water supply
- Solar panels (130 m2)
- Own purification plant
- Own Wi-Fi antenna
- Infinity pool
- Restaurant site for 45 guests
- Pool bar with grill and wood oven for pizza / seated area for 25 guests
- Onsite laundry
SHORT FACTS LOT 53: RANCHOS AND GREENHOUSE
Sales price: USD 495,000
Total size: 10,101 m2
Lot 53 features 10’101 m2 of land and borders directly to the grounds of Hotel Vista las Islas (lot 52). This lot can be purchased as an extra to the hotel grounds and includes 4 cozy wooden ranchos as well as a greenhouse and a fruit tree plantation.
RANCHOS: The 4 wooden ranchos are the perfect location for private celebrations, massages or yoga classes.
GREENHOUSE: On Lot 53 you will also find an organic garden with countless fruit trees and a large greenhouse. Pick your ingredients directly from your own grounds and offer your guests an unforgettable from garden to table experience.